DIY Diamond Art Lamp Mandala Diamond Painting Kit
This 5d DIY diamond painting kit has everything you need to create your own lamp:
- 5.9" diameter lamp DIY kit
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included) to power the LED lights
- High-sparkle light-catching diamond drills & rhinestones
- Up to 30 drill colors for optimum detail
- Drill placing pen with attachment
- Pink wax for sticking the drill to pen
- Sorting tray to flip drills upright and pour drills back
- High-quality resin diamond drills with 30% more to cover spills!
After completing the diamond painting, simply install the 5 LED light covers, thread in the LED lights, snap diamond painting onto the frame, install batteries and turn on! Easy peasy!
What's the difference between Square Drills and Round Drills?
Aside from the shape of the drills, the only other difference is personal preference.
Round drills are a bit easier and quicker to apply to the canvas because they do not need to fit snug against one another. There is space between the round drills which lets you fix misplaced drills more easily. Most beginners, kids/teens, and people with coordination problems prefer round drills.
Square drills are placed snug against each other for a polished mosaic look. It may take beginners a little more time to finish a square drill painting since the drills need to be placed with a little more precision. Most people who do square drills find it soothing to hear the popping/clicking sound when drills are placed next to each other.
Are you a beginner? Check out our tutorial on how to diamond paint!
*We have warehouse locations all over the world so please allow 10-20 days for your order to arrive. In the meantime, you should check out our diamond painting tips so you're ready to start as soon as your piece arrives!